Husky found

Dunc

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any details of this dog - i know its a longshot but someone on facebook has had her dog go missing from her garden down south- its a white male with a pink nose called ice , - but you never know - its not unheard of that dogs travel the country - or he could of been stolen and taken up north.anyway - i hope he finds his owner - and this lady finds her dog :(

Thanks for posting Dunc :)

My Dad works for Metrolink in Manchester and someone found the dog walking along the tram lines in Radcliffe so they've have given her water and tied her up safe and are taking her to the dog warden later if we don't find the owner. They "think" it's a girl - she's a fawn / tan colour and is in good condition

I've posted on facebook as well so i really hope we can find the owner. As soon as I hear more i'll post up :)

have also asked dad when he gets back to the depot to take a picture and send it to me x

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

A good reason to get dogs chipped, dont get me wrong I have a heart as its not the dogs fault. Just dogs should be tagged and chipped, hope it gets home soon

Peter x

OMG! I really panicked when I read that - I thought it was my little Taiya and the Queens Park, Manchester Metrolink in the link is 5 minutes away from me on foot! I rang home to see if she's escaped and am assured it's not her .... phew!!!blink.gif I hope she finds her parents soon, poor little girlsad.gif

ice has been missing from bournemouth since the 10th, i hope they are both back with their owners very soon x

Oh Really hope Ice is found safe and sound and back home ok!! sad.gif x x x x x

no they are going to have to wait until they can get her scanned sad.gif Asked dad to bring her home to me lol but he was not liking that idea sad.gif

Hope she is chipped so her owners can be found x x x x x x

I live in Radcliffe an ive not seen any signs etc which u think there would b, i live opposite the tram station i will ask in RSPCA shop in centre 2moz an c if any1 mentioned it 2 them also the pet shop on the market might know. I will ask about an c hopefully she'll b ok an get home safe

I hope she gets bk home and she hasnt been dumped she can come an live with us if she want an add 2 my brood :rolleyes:

xXx