Count down

valkyries

I'm so nervous today, my boy Odin goes in to the vets first thing in the morning. I've been covering his ears if it's been mentioned around him, but i'm sure he knows bless him.

He was such a good boy on the meet, i think he was saying look mum i can be good can i please keep me manhood.

He's been so quite this last few days, but i think i'm more worried than him already i'm getting large knotts in my tummy just thinking about it, and the fact i gotta leave him is gonna be hard.

Bless i hope he don't kick off, i've never left him before and now i'm going to hand him over to strangers.

I so wish i could stay with him.

Sorry just a worried mum well a panicking one xxxxxxxxx

Myshka was the same as Sabre - quite happy to trot off with a total stranger & investigate the vets! Odin's probably picking up on your anxiety, he'll be right as rain tomorrow, Linda, maybe feel a bit sorry for himself for a day or two, but then that's it - all over!

Try & keep yourself busy tomorrow, try not to think about it all too much, it'll drive you potty & he'll be back home before you know it!

Human and Husky appendages crossed for you all. . . biggrin.giflaugh.gif