Hello from Oxford

Karren

B) Hello everyone! Lexy is mine and Mike's (and Matt and Tom - our boys (men?)) 4 year old most beautiful husky girl in the world!!! She is to us LOL.

We met some members at the Oxford husky meet yesterday in the very hot sun and had a nice walk around Shotover - somewhere we had meant to walk and hadn't got around to. Have been looking at the lovely photos and think I may have used one of Andy's as an avatar - not sure how to upload yet so was easier - hope that's ok.

Everybody was really nice and welcoming. Lexy was completely overwhelmed to meet such a big pack of huskies.

By the way - I am the person in the pink t shirt (now going back to black which disguises the lumps and bumps!!) and Mike had the dark blue shorts and white t shirt. We were with Kim (grey tshirt) and Storm.

Lexy and Storm have been friends for about 3 years.

Karren B)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Karren hi i was the one in the gray top with the walking belt on i had 3 huskys with me. Was real nice to meet you all and all the lovely dogs, we are hoping to do a regular monthly meet.

Try this link to upload pics xxxxxx

Thanks Linda.

Hope your car was ok in the end. Was a bumpy road.

Hi, Karren, sorry you had to meet the mad lot first, the rest of us are much less loony than Linda (valkyries)!!

Looks like you had a cracking day for a meet yesterday, and welcome to the mad forum for husky owners!

Hope you were warned we are addicted to pics, so the more the merrier, please!!

:wave:

Erm Karren i must point out that the other lot are worse, they are not civilised like us lol on there meets someone always ends up on their ass, full of mud, or you end up chasing an escaped husky round a field full of horses and donkies lol thats the northern lot

Erm Karren i must point out that the other lot are worse, they are not civilised like us lol on there meets someone always ends up on their ass, full of mud, or you end up chasing an escaped husky round a field full of horses and donkies lol thats the northern lot

Well While I agree with most of your comments Linda. . AHEM

I do seem to remember the first time we met, My daughter ending up flat on her face being dragged along and through the mud by two of yours Thor and Loki,( and I was laffing as hard as you guys too) so we're not quite that innocent. biggrin.gif

However. . .

Welcome to the pack guys it was sooooo great to meet you and your lovely Huskies.

Can't wait to get to know you better on here and at future meets.laugh.gif

lol Andy shhhhhhh was not my babies

I have Photographic evidence. . . see you in court. . . lol laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I agree, kelly's a bit gobby at times and so is Loki, I'm sure it was just a disagreement.

Innocent. . .tho' LOL which one of your Huskies was being accused of sexual harrassing a DONKEY. . . Hmmmm ?

Lol. .

you can't win

I got the dirt. ..lol biggrin.gif

Sorry Karren we've Hijacked your thread, Join in any time. . . lol

See this "Normal" exchange of information is a shining example of a typical conversation between any two of our members. biggrin.gif

Honest

really.

True.

Uhuh

yep

rolleyes.gif