Finally found a house to rent!

Tikaani&Aiyana

OMG I think we have FINALLY found a house to rent that will accept dogs....and it's gorgeous!!biggrin.giflaugh.gif

I am soooo happy about its untrue. Thought it isn't 100% yet it looks like we will be getting it, the landlady is away at the mo so just have to wait till she is back at the end of the week to finalise everything.

I think maybe it was meant to be that we haven't been able to find anywhere cause the house is a place that one of my best friends is moving out of. Her bloke has got a new job so they are moving to be closer to that & when they told the land lady that they would be moving out she asked if they knew of anywhere else and they suggested us. She is accepting the dogs and is really leniant with what we can do with the place.

It is a lovely cottage with beams and exposed brickwork, a massive garden with a pond that she has said we can put fencing wherever we need for the dogs. There are loads of apple trees and a walnut tree which we can eat whatever comes off them! It is tucked away in the countryside and is so quiet and peaceful. Its only about 15 mins from horses,work and family.

Im soooo happy, we have been looking for some where for about 7 months! Fingers crossed it all goes through ok biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update...

We FINALLY met with the land lady last night and everything is good to go!!

The couple who are in there at the mo (my friends) are actually moving out this Saturday so we are planning to move in Sunday, Yay!!!:D

The only big job that needs doing is dog proofing the garden with some livestock fencing but Daren said he would do that while i unpack & sort out inside :rolleyes::lol:

Im soooo happy and can't wait, it hasn't been easy living with his dad for nearly 8 months!!:blink:

Will post some pics hopefully next week of the pretty cottage and lovely garden :D

Got a feeling that we will have to wait a few weeks until the broadband is connected though:(

Will be having a moving in/engagement party asap so ALL invited!