Poo Bags.

Andy

Ok So we've been using Pets at Home boxes of 200 poo bags for ages.

Nicely fragranced

never had a fingers in the poo tear of a bag.

My main gripe with all of these types of poo bag is that they always stick together in a clump

and to get them open you end up having to lick your finger to get the ends open.

(not pleasant if its your second or third bag coz you've got multiple dogs.)

Anyway. . . the other week we were in danger of running out and I didn't have time to trek all the way down to Pets at Home

so as I had to go to tescos I had a look at what they had. . .

Bob Martins bag of 60 for nearly 2 quid. . . .SOD OFF!!! go back to using carrier bags before that. biggrin.gif

Anyway had a flash of inspiration. . .

Nappy bags. . .same job. . .innit ??

So picked up a pack of 300 tescos Value Frangranced Nappy bags. . . 79p. . Bargain. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Light green in colour (was expecting pink)

They don't stick together anywhere near as much

they are just as strong

AND. . . coup de grace. . . . they open instantly every time. . . oh joy!! biggrin.gif

No more licking of fingers. . . yaybiggrin.gif

only one gripe they are semi transparent so you can see whats in them

as they swing around on the end of your hand while you manhandle the angels through the rest of thier walk.

Thoroughly recommend these over "Official" Poo bag type merchandise

We've used tesco value and asda smart price nappy bags for ages.Just as good and a lot cheaper than pet store ones B). On a race weekend away, with 15 dogs, we go through a fair few as you can imagine and usually end up handing out a few as well, as we all at soe point have an empty pocket and a pile of poo.

My only gripe is when you end up trying to pick up multiple dollops, because not many of ours stand still to poo (Used to doing it on the hoof when running), but found a way round that too: Disposable glove on one hand ;)

We've used tesco value and asda smart price nappy bags for ages.Just as good and a lot cheaper than pet store ones B). On a race weekend away, with 15 dogs, we go through a fair few as you can imagine and usually end up handing out a few as well, as we all at soe point have an empty pocket and a pile of poo.

My only gripe is when you end up trying to pick up multiple dollops, because not many of ours stand still to poo (Used to doing it on the hoof when running), but found a way round that too: Disposable glove on one hand ;)

Disposable gloves. . good idea. laugh.gif

I get my poo bags from the local council for free, and because one of the community wardens lives at the top of my street, I just knock on his door when I am running low and he hands them out so I don't have to trek down to the office.

I get my gloves when I fill up with fuel, I just grab a few

post-223-13585951939707_thumb.jpg

I get my gloves when I fill up with fuel, I just grab a few

Lol inventive theft. . . nice

Community inspired petty larceny biggrin.gif

Two weeks from now in the SUN newspaper.

"Petrol retailers all over the country have reported raids on thier petrol stations from masked thieves. All they steal are the flimsy protective gloves we put out for customer use.

The only thing that links these raids is all the thieves are accompanied by wolf like dogs."

Lol inventive theft. . . nice

Community inspired petty larceny biggrin.gif

Two weeks from now in the SUN newspaper.

"Petrol retailers all over the country have reported raids on thier petrol stations from masked thieves. All they steal are the flimsy protective gloves we put out for customer use.

The only thing that links these raids is all the thieves are accompanied by wolf like dogs."

lmao excellent!!!!!!!

Nappy sacks are fab :up:

Andy - can see you going to 10 different petrol stations now putting £5 in a time and grabbing some gloves laugh.gif

Hey never knew the council gave them out for free though, that's worth knowing thanks Chez!! :up:

Nappy sacks are fab :up:

Andy - can see you going to 10 different petrol stations now putting £5 in a time and grabbing some gloves laugh.gif

Hey never knew the council gave them out for free though, that's worth knowing thanks Chez!! :up:

We can get um from our local park but 2 b honest nappy bags r so cheap from adsa etc id feel daft askin

xXx