What is this........?

Val (Zebedee)

Yeah, saw this the other day on another site.

there is nothing in the picture to give a size frame of reference.

It could be as big as a bear or as small as a rat.

PLUS its been it the water and is decomposed/ water bloated etc.

strange lookin critter tho' unsure.gif

And as usual, what isn't know about gets bludgeon to death so nothing is ever knowned about it - just like in the movies! If it's slightly unusual 'kill it'! Why can't people just leave things alone - it's like we have the 'god given right' to challenge and murder anything different ... it just makes me so mad sometimesangry.gif

And as usual, what isn't know about gets bludgeon to death so nothing is ever knowned about it - just like in the movies! If it's slightly unusual 'kill it'! Why can't people just leave things alone - it's like we have the 'god given right' to challenge and murder anything different ... it just makes me so mad sometimesangry.gif

Its so true hun everythin thats different but how do u define different they didnt asked 2 b born ugly (poor thing / blob) i can imagine bk in prehistoric times everythin was wierd an wonderful so y is it no 1 can let things jst b

Its a sad sad world so the song says

xXx