Howling Aww Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

nicnic71980

Hiya

I was jst curious to how talkative ur huskies etc are Naketah is only 6 months old a she is seriously noisy, not that i mind her howling i actually prefer it 2 barking. When i first got her the lady i got her from told me she was noisy an boy was she rite.

She worse when u tell her off it like she bk chatting me so funny, little madam

I was wondering wat its like at the Meets cos this 1 in Heaton Park will b my first an i can imagine us gettin chucked out of the place, noise pollution by my asbo pup lol :lol: its funny when i watch vids of other huskies on the site she start then. To can imagine the noise level might b quite high at this meet

Wat r ur dogs like r they like mine

xXx

laugh.gif bring ear muffs tongue.gif

I think Myshka - owned by Val is the loudest my 2 don't really make much noise whilst out it's more when i'm getting them ready to go out - Kaiser awwooOssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at me as if to say hurry up mum i want to go NOW biggrin.gif

It must b a girl thing us women r talkative 2 i suppose lol

I must admit i love it so muc better than barkin im lookin after my mums dogs at mo for a wk so ive got 6 dogs 2 kids 3 cats and 5 kittens my mums old dog is drivin me mad the cantancerous old bugger keeps barkin at everythin :angry:

xXx

My new lass Nukka is very talkative an has found her howl though only done it properly once i want to try get her to howl on command lol

Sakari does when she is excited or i have her fave food or when she is playing aside from that she does not really care she is to lazy to care lol

No worries, Im sure you wont get booted from the meet for the puppy howling, lmao!

Im finding that Angel is a little cry/howl baby too, lol, and Im sure that it will only get

louder as she gets older hahahaha. She is even noisier than chewy is and hes not

even close to being quiet.

Huskies are usually more than happy to tell their owners off if they want something, or

even if they dont want to do something, lol, oooohhh yeah several of us have huskies

that talk, bark, chatter, and wooooo- wooooo us to death. LMAO!!

Chewy actually says something that sounds quite alot like "Nooooooo! Nooooooo!"

Im purposely trying to teach him something that sounds like "I looooooove you!" I

love when he sings, but the neighbors dont I bet lol.

:)

Micah is the most vocal. She lets us know when her internal clock says its feeding time, and if you take too long she lets you know she is not happy. Ozzy is normally very quiet but there are a few things that will set him off to howl. It is a very deep howl, loooong and soulful - like thousands of years of experiences in one howl. It is the most awesome sound I have every heard - my neighbours love it as it does not happen very often.

Koda is vocal if we've been out or when we first come down in the morning.

We can get her to howl for "Foodies" or "Walkies" but we have to say it in an excited voice.

She does know the difference coz for the first she'll go to the kitchen and the second she'll go to the front door.

Other than that she's very quiet.sad.gif

My two huskys only really talk when there being told off. They protest and say Noooooooooooooooooooooo lol Cheeky monkeys the pair of them. They are quite vocal while playing as well, im sure my neighbours arent to happy as this starts as soon as the sun comes up haha laugh.gif

It is so lovely to hear all the different stories about the situations ur dogs howlin in and it show its in all of regardless of where there from an which country they live. I often wonder if huskies can understand each other as Naketah reacts more to the sound of another husky than anyother dog, I will upload a video of Naketah howling (talkin) 2 me this mornin sooooooooooooo cute :rolleyes: i know im biased

xXx