Intro new girl

Richards

Pictures of my dogs and me are on page #2.

Here's my intro...:rolleyes:

My name is Marie, am french from Ottawa Ontario Canada.My fiancee and I are owner's of two huskies one female she is 1years old and a male he is 1years old and 5moths. We wanna do breeding next year. My male as behavior's problem's with guys only is privies owner as abused him when he was just a baby.

Here with us he is Ok (my fiancee I our cat and female husky)

About our female we adopted her from a Dog kennel out in Quebec

Bad conditions also but she as not behaviors problem's she's just over excited.

If u have questions please ask me lol ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sorry for brief chat tonight in shout box, but work nights well if you can call it work lol

But welcome to the site andnice to ehar of more recue stories. I think breeding would be wrong untill all issues have beenresolved as you don't know how it will come back on the pupps as in tollerent parents etc. But I'm sure you are well aware of whats whatthey are you're furballs after all :-)

Hope you enjoy the site

Keath, Sakari, Nukka

Welcome to the Pack! Please do some research before you make your final decision on breeding. There is so much to consider, including genetics, blood lines, unexpected problems with whelping, and so much more. Just having a male and a female, does not necessarily mean the pair should be mated.

Kudos for taking them into your home. So many Huskies are abandoned or abused because their caretakers do not understand the breed and are not prepared to deal with the characteristics that are so much a part of a Husky.

We'd love to see some pics.

Welcome to the pack. . biggrin.gif

We've quite a few members from Canada.

Please show us some pictures of Your Boy and Girl. biggrin.gif

Welcome to the Pack! Please do some research before you make your final decision on breeding. There is so much to consider, including genetics, blood lines, unexpected problems with whelping, and so much more. Just having a male and a female, does not necessarily mean the pair should be mated.

Kudos for taking them into your home. So many Huskies are abandoned or abused because their caretakers do not understand the breed and are not prepared to deal with the characteristics that are so much a part of a Husky.

We'd love to see some pics.

Thank you Mazz for all this information but i did do my homework on that and i have talk to my vet about the breeding. Indigo's problem's is fixable and will be fix before the puppies are born, it's not related to the bloodline or genetics it's trauma form the abused, For my female she as no Behaviors problem's She's just a bit excited like all huskies.:rolleyes:

Hope with the response i give u you will have no worries about me and my dogs, am not like some who do the breeding for cash, i have the energy and time to train my puppies and care for them.

Hi and welcome,

I have 2 huskies too, brother and sister only 5 months!

be sure to post photos!!

Hey here's some pictures of my female, will post some real pictures of my male later(by webcam now). Because am not on the right computer, am on my fiance's computer. :lol:

iD6gi.jpg

Baily in the car.

c2feJ.jpg

Baily on the deck.(same size then now)

JsqKi.jpg

Baily in the house.

c46tr.jpg

Indigo my male.

c4qqA.jpg

Indigo webcam picture.

Jukt9.jpg

Indigo webcam picture #2.