I've done it now i'm on pin's

valkyries

Well i got up this morning gave Odin a good brush lol he was still damp from his bath at 8.30 last nite. I so wanted to change my mind, if Dave had not been here i think i would have.

We walked him round to the vets at 7.30, bless him his lil face he knew, when the vet took him i had to get outta there before i stopped hr and took him back home.

I gave them orders lol

1) Give him lots of hugs and attention.

2) As soon as he wakes up give him water he's had none since last nite and it's hot.

3) Do not let him stress phone me.

4) Don't muzzle him unless you realy have to.

Then Dave draged me out lol

There was a funny part to it, the vet (a woman) took him as she walked him through the door we just saw her vanish as we forgot to say he pulls lol.

I was up all nite i just could not sleep, i kept getting up and giving him big hugs, now i'm sat by the phone waiting and i'm not moving from here till it rings.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you're deffo in a worse state than he is lol blink.gif

Good job you don't do alcohol or you'd be more anesthetised than Odin laugh.gif

Bless em Thor an Loki just don't know what to do without Odin, their lost he may be pritty laid back but he is the leader and without him they don't know what to do bless em xxxx

better get dave down on all fours again and start howling laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

just phoned he's ok had his op been up and around and now sleeping yepeeeeee. They said he wont eat lol i told them unless they cook meat an add an oxo or put tuna in it he wont touch it, i'll feed him when he gets home bless my boy xxxxxxx

Yay, Well done Odin. . . biggrin.gif

Soon be home with his pack laugh.gif