Tip of the day

Sarah

When you all take the dogs for a walk - lock all the windows and doors - NEVER EVER ask your husband to grab the house keys from your bag WITHOUT checking!! angry.gif

We took the dogs for a walk tonight and yes you guessed it......rolleyes.gifMarc grabbed the wrong set of keys ohmy.gif we come home and ask around no one has any ladders!! FINALLY managed to get some - AFTER marc shimmys the dog kennel over so it's under Louise's window and tries to climb in ......FAIL

Alls well that ends well though - Marc fell through Louise's window and let us both in laugh.gif

dumb ass bloke laugh.giflaugh.gif

You only made him climb thou the window because you'd of got stuck lol

Stop pickin on my boy and get your own keys you lazy cow laugh.gif

ohmy.gif i had the bloody dogs you cheeky bugger tongue.gif

and yes - i CAN fit through the window tongue.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

typical women, always blame the man !!!!! LMAO

I thought it was women who could multi task, so y ask a man to do it lol

plus u should have got some pics, would have been hilarious......

bugger - never even thought about pics was too busy laughing at the dogs trying to climb up the ladder after marclaugh.gif

ok so been at work all day and come home to walk the dogs and when i try and open the door, echo has knocked the dead bolt switch down so no keys can open the door, all the windows are shut cept my kitchen..............but i cant get in the back gate due to ivy blocking half of my garden with spiky vines and bloody massive roots!!!!!!!

soooooooo......... i have to climb over my next door neighbours fence, scramble over the adjoining walls onto my shed........... lean across to the window sill and whilst almost doing the splits prise the window open and climb in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dogs are entertaining sometimes

Well it sounds like quite an eventful evening has been had all round lol glad uve both successful managed 2 breaking into ur own houses it could hav been worse if some1 had spotted u an called police see things can b oh so much worse

Bad luck comes in 3's hope i dont lock myself out lol

xXx

typical bloke im afraid...if you want anything doin then do it yourself i always say.....the amount of times we have left sumat behind coz ive asked ian to do it its unreal lol.....and its usually sumat of chloes that leaves you thinkin "how the hell did he not remember this????"

glad you got in eventually hun...would have loved to have seen it too laugh.giflaugh.gif

hey sarah u forgot to mention tht when u said u can fit through windows tht there was no glass in them lol lol lol lol could just picture u tryin to climb in the window just as bad as u thinkin ur gonna beat me at scootering lol lol lol lol