Kira The Crate Killer!!!

Sid_Wolf

ohmy.gif She has killed her crate!!! Like, actually made it useless!!!!

Rick came home from work last night, went upstairs to let her out of her crate, and she jumped up to say hello!! Hmmm... odd... He cant of locked it properly (she's escaped before)....

Nope, the slides were both still across... She has basically thrown herself against the door until it buckled enough to make a gap she would squeeze out of!! ohmy.giflaugh.gif

Its now unusable for her, we will keep it for a pupster, but it will never hold her again!!! laugh.gif

Oh dear!ohmy.gif

But more to the point what are you still doing up at 1:24am?!!blink.gifsmile.gif

Lol no college today or tomorrow WHOOP!! laugh.gif

I know, I cant believe it!! Im suprised she didnt hurt herself!

Kaien did the same thing awhile ago when I was at church. He had pushed up on the front part of the cage to unhinge it and basically had a gap large enough to squeeze out. He knocked everything off the living room table and ate my candles in a bowl and ripped into a trash bag I had waiting to go out since it was raining. When I came home and he greated me at the door.......I was like..........ohmy.gif