Canadian Husky 0wner Here!!

Richards

LOL Elmira is about 6 hours from Ottawa! :P About an hour southwest of Toronto. I wish I lived closer to Ottawa, it gets a ton of snow and has a great "mini group" of dogsledders called the Sunday Drivers who get together often for training runs and fun runs (aka non-competitive races)

LOL Elmira is about 6 hours from Ottawa! :P About an hour southwest of Toronto. I wish I lived closer to Ottawa, it gets a ton of snow and has a great "mini group" of dogsledders called the Sunday Drivers who get together often for training runs and fun runs (aka non-competitive races)

See did not know that because We are in Rockland Ontario East of Ottawa, 1h before Alfred and 2h before Montreal. :rolleyes:

See did not know that because We are in Rockland Ontario East of Ottawa, 1h before Alfred and 2h before Montreal. :rolleyes:

See did not know that because We are in Rockland Ontario East of Ottawa, 1h before Alfred and 2h before Montreal. rolleyes.gif

Wow, small world. Been away from Ottawa for the past 2 years. Before that I was there for 10 years, 6 of it in Rockland, up the road from Gabs...

Used to live in Montreal but I'm in Florida now.. Keep in touch, I am seriously considering moving back to Ottawa when I'm done with school here :) I went to U of O for one semester and while my personal life was crap back then, Ottawa and the surrounding areas were just breath-taking! I miss it and now I'm even more excited about this idea since you all mentioned there's a sledding group there!!!

Used to live in Montreal but I'm in Florida now.. Keep in touch, I am seriously considering moving back to Ottawa when I'm done with school here :) I went to U of O for one semester and while my personal life was crap back then, Ottawa and the surrounding areas were just breath-taking! I miss it and now I'm even more excited about this idea since you all mentioned there's a sledding group there!!!

Yes they are multiple group's for husky am french so i like the ''AMQ'' http://www.mushing-quebec.org/ Musher association of Quebec. :rolleyes: Ps Yes we will keep in touch for sure. YES i've been in Ottawa for 7-10years and 7moths in Rockland, See i don't drive yet so rockland is a bit undiscovered for now:D