Lakota...

lexas

I hate to say that I had to rehome my baby boy lastnight. I am truley sad by this and it was the hardest thing I've had to do and I haven't gotten much sleep for being worried about him, but the people that got him are very good people, nice and I can tell they will take really good care of him and have also told us we can visit him anytime and they have been keeping me updated with emails and said he was a little shy at first but started to warm up nicely.

Its too quiet around here and I woke up with nothing to take care of as my other dog doesn't do much but sleep. I miss the playful puppy Lakota kept me going and now I have nothing to focus my attention to.

If it doesn't work out with them they said they will return him to me and I don't think I'd be able to let him go again. I hate my landlord he sucks.

But thank you guys for your support and help and I will still be checking up on here now and then to see how your fur babies are doing.

<HUGS TO YOU ALL>

Lakota's mom always.

awww Val i am so sorry to be reading this, it's not a thread i like to read. That must have been so hard for you bless. but please stay with us we all loves ya here and are all thinking of you at this sad time xxxxxx i hope your landlord rots in hell the heartless ********** hugs to you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG what a heartless person your landlord is! Im sooo luck mine is so nice, I just said please I will pay for any damage and she said fine! Poor you and poor Lakota! He must be so confused! How can anyone be so cruel as to take a baby from their mum! I'd die if I lost my girl so I can really empathise! Well keep in touch with us honey give us all the updates you get on how he settles in and whatnot! As and the others have said you'll always be welcome here coz your still a husky owner at heart! smile.gif

Awwww, Val that truly Sucks. cry_smile.gif

If you were at some point in the future be able to find a better more accommodating Landlord. . . would you be able to get him back. ??

I don't know if we would be able to get him back if we moved out.. but it will be awhile before we could move anyhow. But I stressed to them.. If it did not work out they had better give him back to me.. I'll live in my car if I have to. /sigh.

I hate to say that I had to rehome my baby boy lastnight. I am truley sad by this and it was the hardest thing I've had to do and I haven't gotten much sleep for being worried about him, but the people that got him are very good people, nice and I can tell they will take really good care of him and have also told us we can visit him anytime and they have been keeping me updated with emails and said he was a little shy at first but started to warm up nicely.

Its too quiet around here and I woke up with nothing to take care of as my other dog doesn't do much but sleep. I miss the playful puppy Lakota kept me going and now I have nothing to focus my attention to.

If it doesn't work out with them they said they will return him to me and I don't think I'd be able to let him go again. I hate my landlord he sucks.

But thank you guys for your support and help and I will still be checking up on here now and then to see how your fur babies are doing.

<HUGS TO YOU ALL>

Lakota's mom always.

aww honey thats awful, but it's nice of them to allow you to visit him and keep in touch via e mails etc.

can we send the husky mafia round to your landlord to teach him a lesson? lol. seriously though, i hope your landlord gets whats coming to him, i believe in karma!

but keep in touch with us all on here and maybe let us know how lakota is doing with his new owners? *husky hugs from Nanuk*