meet ORCA

shanetez1

this is orca our new addition biggrin.gif she is echos half sister same sire, the lady who bought her as a pup from breeder said she couldn't juggle work life with caring for her and didnt realise how big she was getting, the lady returned her to kathy (the breeder). kathy phoned me a few days ago to see if i wanted to take her on as she knew i did want another and she has seen how well echo is cared for. she is lovely very calm and well trained to as soon as we bought her home they both charged for each other and BOTH wet themselfs out of excitment lollaugh.gif had a play now laying down sleeping together so pleased i finally did it echos face was a real picture!!

roll on the good timesbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

gallery_1326_2_1590300.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay. . .Well done for taking her in. biggrin.gif

Echo is gonna be so happy to have a companion playmate.laugh.gif

aaaaannnnnnndddddd. . .a name that no-one else has. . .you lucky thing. . .lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

well so far its been a dream and not what i had expected, i onestly thought they be a few boss issues or just 2 hyper puppys running riot laugh.gif . its been fantastic if anything orca being here has calmed echo down by a clear mile! first night and not a peep from either of them, then woke up too my feet being hugged by the pair of them biggrin.gif . loving it even if it did take 15mins to feel my feet again laugh.gif

gallery_1326_2_1156521.jpg

while u lot were off suning it up in heaton parked me and the girls walked round mote park sulking!!! sad.gif. not even another dog to be seen, let alone another husky! but the girls were brilliant and well behaved (maybe they were sulking to lol) still enjoying every minute of them both together its just soooo much easier biggrin.gif

gallery_1326_2_26576.jpg