Thank you

Missy01

Thanks to this forum I knew just want to do when my new husky pup started having mushy poo. YAY for rice n chicken. I was able to go to the local feed store and make knowledgeable decisions on food and have knowledgable converstaions with the owner. If it wasn't for this forum I would have ended up at the vet paying for countless tests and office visits.

So... thanks guys for sharing your knowledge and experience. :D

Missy and Nikita (and the rest of our human and animal family)

aww bless ya thats such a sweet post :)

Mushy poo posts are my favorite as well.

Missy, glad you found the information you needed. Also, a bit of canned pumpkin (without seasoning), two tablespoons twice a day for a day or two can help firm the stools.

Yep . . lol. . it was Koda putting out chocolate milkshakes that brought me to this Forum,biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I too am massively indebted to all and sundry here for the help and advice that has enabled me and Kelly to sidestep many screwups

that I would have inadvertantly created trying to do the right thing for my Husky.biggrin.gif

Three Cheers for the Forum and its members. . . laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

Thanks again guys..

It is funny I have experience with dogs (or at least I thought I did), my mom use to breed and show Shelites... so I felt pretty knowledgeable... but owning a husky is completly different. *lol* :D

When I look at Nikita I think "where has this dog been my whole life?".. she is the pet I always wanted.... Beautiful, smart, loving, a lil naughty and a whole lot of fun. Thanks agian for the great forum. Will be positng more pics soon. *haha* I always have my camera handy. :D

After trying several high protein low grain dry foods we still had issues with loose stool so we switched to grain free Taste of the Wild. BINGO!! Everything is nice and firm. It is a bit more then I wanted to spend, but well worth it. Thanks again... it was reading this forum that helped. :D