well done shiloh :)

Tamz

hey peeps :)

jst lettin you know that shiloh passed his puppy foundation course this afternoon- he passed with flying colours too....he is so clever lol....we are very very proud of him as he is quite stubborn at times and jst sits and ignores you sometimes...usually in the middle of the class blink.gif

but today he was very very good...and did everything asked of him biggrin.gif

we got a certificate too biggrin.gif

we have booked him into the puppy improvers course which will start on 3rd July....i jst love his trainer and he has helped us loads with shiloh...he has changed so much since the first class....and as the trainer will be doin the next course we decided to continue with it

jst thought id tell you all lol x x x

WELL DONE SHILOH!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

ta chicken :).....he is fast asleep now lay on floor infront of me....only me and him here tonite...chloe went to bed listening to lady gaga on my ipod and ian has gone to his mates for a lads night in lol x x

Yaaayyyyy way to go Shiloh.

I wish we had puppy classes near here.

Nearest one is about 10 miles away and when I'm workin Kelly can't get there by bus. . .angry.gif

Yaaayyyyy way to go Shiloh.

I wish we had puppy classes near here.

Nearest one is about 10 miles away and when I'm workin Kelly can't get there by bus. . .angry.gif

i honestly think its the best thing we have ever done...i was abit hesitant at first and really wasnt keen on the trainer but that man is a star....such a nice bloke, does anything for you and helps you with anything......he has a 2yr old husky in a different class and he always says the difference between that dog and shiloh is unreal......the 2yr old husky is no where near to the standards shiloh is at.....that jst makes me even more proud :)