what is everyone upto? lol

Tamz

hey peeps :)

as i am sat here all alone tonite i was wondering what you lot are upto???

ian has left me tonite and gone to his mates house for a lads night in :(

i put chloe in bed at 8pm listening to lady gaga on my ipod lmao....i cleaned up once she was in bed then ive been sat on here ever since!

i feel so lonely when he goes out lol.....i hate it....my next door neighbours have gone to cyprus today too so its not like i can pop next door either :(

and before you all fink im mean and crazy leaving chloe in the house by herself......i do take the baby monitor with me!!

xxxxx

Drinking beer eatting these for my tea http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/britishfood.asp?id=SGN0321 and these for afters http://www.americansweets.co.uk/british-nestle-munchies-chocolates-case-of-12x-150g-bags-8132-p.asp

And watching The good the bad and the ugly on sky

And yep I got rid of my other half till monday :)

you mean crazy woman leaving your child lol i used to do that all the time with my two.

well i'm sat here alil board, Daves down stairs watching TV but he likes history so i'm up in my office with my TV.

i've just dyed my hair and now thinking what to do next xxxxxxx

waitin for Kelly to phone me to say. . .

"Dad. . come and pick me up from this barbeque. . . "ohmy.gif

So I can't even pop a tinny coz I gotta drive.

Watchin season 5 of Supernatural, checkin in on the forums and. . . .

Waitin for the phone to ring. . .

Dammit.

you mean crazy woman leaving your child lol i used to do that all the time with my two.

well i'm sat here alil board, Daves down stairs watching TV but he likes history so i'm up in my office with my TV.

i've just dyed my hair and now thinking what to do next xxxxxxx

ive gotta dye my hair too lol......had most of my hair chopped off today so not got much left to dye but it still needs doin..my roots are mingin now lol xxxxxx

hey peeps smile.gif

as i am sat here all alone tonite i was wondering what you lot are upto???

ian has left me tonite and gone to his mates house for a lads night in sad.gif

i put chloe in bed at 8pm listening to lady gaga on my ipod lmao....i cleaned up once she was in bed then ive been sat on here ever since!

i feel so lonely when he goes out lol.....i hate it....my next door neighbours have gone to cyprus today too so its not like i can pop next door either sad.gif

and before you all fink im mean and crazy leaving chloe in the house by herself......i do take the baby monitor with me!!

xxxxx

I have been chilling out and getting warm after a full day out at some horse trials and getting soaked!

My bloke is out pretty much every night for work, it can be a bit poo sometimes but I quite enjoy having some time to myself biggrin.gif Plus i et to watch what i want on TV!! lollaugh.gif