Hello

GSDguy08

Hey guys, just thought I'd find a site that is more oriented towards the breed I like so much. My name is Shane, I am 21, I work a part time job, and I do a lot of behavior/dog training for people. I have four Huskies who I take on a 5 mile run/walk every morning, and a German Shepherd who I am training in personal protection work. Just thought I'd do somewhat of an introduction of myself before I started posting pictures or commenting in different threads.

Welcome Shane. . . biggrin.gif

Oh dear, not an auspicious start is it. . .sad.gif

No Pics. . . huh.gif

Oh, dear, Oh, dear, Oh, dear, Oh, dear.

you've almost broken THE cardininal rule.

Always post pics.

The first rule of HuskyForums is. . . . Always post pics

The Second Rule of HuskyForums is. . . . Always post pics.

Lol just Kiddin with ya. . . Welcome. As you do behavioural work we'vew got a few ASBO dogs on here that could

benefit from your expertise. . . lol. laugh.gif

Thanks everyone. Sorry for not getting pictures up yet Andy, lol, I've been fighting some kind of bug today so I'll try to upload them in the morning. I'm just glad to have found a site with people who like this breed as much as I do. I "use" to like the German Shepherd breed better, but there is just something about the Husky breed. I think around here the most common thing I hear is how stupid they are, or how you can't train this breed, I find it quite the opposite.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for not getting pictures up yet Andy, lol, I've been fighting some kind of bug today so I'll try to upload them in the morning. I'm just glad to have found a site with people who like this breed as much as I do. I "use" to like the German Shepherd breed better, but there is just something about the Husky breed. I think around here the most common thing I hear is how stupid they are, or how you can't train this breed, I find it quite the opposite.

As you can see from my Signature picture we have two Huskies and One GSD. so we Love both.

As you can see from my Signature picture we have two Huskies and One GSD. so we Love both.

Nice looking dogs. The white one I assume? I've seen them on occasion, but with the work I do with mine it's rare to see a white doing real world protection or police type work. Some have the working ability, but I don't see it as common as I do in my boys lines for that type of work. I'm going to try to post pictures in a minute, hopefully they will show up.