Andy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey you helped Val!!!!

Has there been anything in your local paper yet hun?

i sent hubby out specially to find a manchester evening news paper in the rain too hehe .if anyone has it too ,i was saying to hubby the girl the photographer picked was a local from my neck of the woods in crewe ,i saw them at tesco the friday before and asked a) did they know about the site and B) did they know about the meet on monday they then agreed to come to the meet weird huh ,a huge thanks from my lot especially my daughters who were in their element surrounded by huskies and assorted other dogs .another huge thanks go to dave and thor for keeping us company when we lost the main pack ,,will try and get to the next manc meet if someone could offer me a lift from train station ???

Lisa, there'll always be someone to offer a lift, hun, just shout up - it doesn't pay to be shy round here! laugh.gif

Latest from the Wigan Reporter, Saz, is Beth Taylor showed her editor the photo we sent of Steve, me & the 2 dogs. He liked the article & loved the dogs, but he wants a more professional photo rolleyes.gif so Beth contacted Steve yesterday, apologised for messing us around & asked would it be OK to come & meet us somewhere with a photographer & take some "proper" pics. Told Steve, if they call, ask them to come St Helens dog park or The Waterside tomorrow night for a pic of all of us that meet tomorrow evening biggrin.gif

Andy no need for apologies ECHO was good as gold compared to my nutter ....NEO ...AKA ....ASBO DOG .....good to meet u ....ian ...aka INNOCENTI

Ian. . .When I looked after AS. . .(ahem) Neo. . lol he was calm, licked my hand and was nice and calm. Although during the day, many times I heard you protest that you had an ASBO dog . . not once did I see him misbehave or be at all ASBO. . ish. You should be proud of him.

Lisa, there'll always be someone to offer a lift, hun, just shout up - it doesn't pay to be shy round here! laugh.gif

Latest from the Wigan Reporter, Saz, is Beth Taylor showed her editor the photo we sent of Steve, me & the 2 dogs. He liked the article & loved the dogs, but he wants a more professional photo rolleyes.gif so Beth contacted Steve yesterday, apologised for messing us around & asked would it be OK to come & meet us somewhere with a photographer & take some "proper" pics. Told Steve, if they call, ask them to come St Helens dog park or The Waterside tomorrow night for a pic of all of us that meet tomorrow evening biggrin.gif

Yay, Val welcome to the ranks of Media superstar. smile.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Just remember make them pay for the autographs. . . lol

That's excellent :D Hopefully she can get to the dog park tomorrow :D

post-1925-135859536955_thumb.jpg

ok heres something i knocked together in about 10 minutes, sorry for the tackiness though lol

Awwww Anna that's fantastic. . .thank you laugh.gif

Does anyone walk in Heaton Park regularly? I haven't seen a Husky in there for ages. I'm thinking of going if there's another meet, but Saffi is a bit hit and miss when she is around other dogs.

Keep an eye on our What's on Section - that's where we post up our meets ... think there's one first weekend in July .... but sometimes we post up just a few days before & see who's free

As for Saffi - I'm sure she'll be fine after the initial shock! We actively encourage members like you to join us as it does the dogs the world of good, they learn of each other, so don't let Saffi's behaviour put you off, xxxx