Marc

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aimee. . lol. . ."existed"

and like Marc I too use that bottom button all the time saves scrolling all the way back to the top of the page.

and no jokes about "bottom buttons" either. . . lol

Aimee. . lol. . ."existed"

and like Marc I too use that bottom button all the time saves scrolling all the way back to the top of the page.

and no jokes about "bottom buttons" either. . . lol

ohh err blink.gif

you could always click "back to top" button until he mends it lol

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

Marc, on my pc upstairs the forum loads:

Its on V 3.10 and what not so dunno why, another person said about it y'day so here is the screenshot of the color issue?!?!?!?!

Peter x

color.bmp

Hi Peter,

I will fix this in the browsers, however it does look like you are on IE7 rather than IE8 on your system upstairs. I would highly recommend updating. The reason IE8 was brought out so soon after IE 7 was to remove bad security issues and to correct most of the issues in the way in renders pages (such as the one you see there).

If its IE8 then you have it in compatability mode. Therefore you need to click on tools (right hand side at top) then click on compatability view to switch it off

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

No need to be nasty diz!!!!!!!!!! I said ill look into it as i thought I had IE8, dont treat me like a c***and dont stir c*** as I know marc. Iv not called him a lier or anything so cut it out!!!!!

No need to be nasty diz!!!!!!!!!! I said ill look into it as i thought I had IE8, dont treat me like a c***and dont stir c*** as I know marc. Iv not called him a lier or anything so cut it out!!!!!

Next time you call ANY member of my site, whether starred or not, expect to be banned .... End of conversation!!

Will have a look for you tomorrow. Guessing its your computer as there is only yourself having the issue.

Ross - What browser is it you are using, and if you are using IE please can you check you are version 8. If not you will need to run windows update and update to the newer version.

Not an Issue as such, just something people may need to do.

I use google chrome and my bookmar/shortcut opens the site WITHOUT recent topic.

Deleted bookmark and made a new one

Job done.biggrin.gif

Hi MARC I tried to upload a new AVATAR last night... it uploaded fine but does not show on my posts etc... ???

shows Fine from here ... Showing up no problem

Cheers for that Andy. Some of the link areas have change so thats probably a good idea