Bloody Scams!

Alex T

I think one of my old school mates that i keep in touch with via facebook has just been scammed. These kind of people really piss me off taking advantage of decent people! Heres a copy of our convo:

Kimmie Theminx Aldridge ok people we in need of ur help we should be havin a 13 weeks old female husky comin very soon but have no idea wot to call her any suggestions gotta start wiv a m

Curtis O'Neil misty, maddie, midnight,macy, mercedes and mishka theres a few for ya lolYesterday at 8:49pm

Peter Lote go for the classic stuff like Misha. Had a huskey foster dog called Loki and he rocked. Don't envy you when she starts her first malt!!!Yesterday at 8:50pm

Tasha Simpson millie mollie moo hahahahaYesterday at 9:08pm

Kimmie Theminx Aldridge some good names lol pete i know we had one before called lara but she diedYesterday at 9:18pm

Alex Turner www.huskyowners.com - great site! Loads of real owners - sharing real experiences! Yesterday at 10:09pm ·

Kimmie Theminx Aldridge cheers alex ill have a look but so far we likin mack for the boy and myah for the girlYesterday at 11:26pm

Alex Turner No worries! If you don't mind me asking where you getting her from?Yesterday at 11:31pm ·

Kimmie Theminx Aldridge we answered a advert in usedwalsall to adopt two 13 week old puppiesYesterday at 11:33pm

Kimmie Theminx Aldridge why lol

Yesterday at 11:33pm

Alex Turner Just curious- as there have been a load of scams recently!2 hours ago ·

Kimmie Theminx Aldridge oh didnt know tht

he said he gonna send them via courier to us from scotland using express pet services44 minutes ago

O Dear, i had the exact same thing happen to me when i was looking for my pup, i sent a few emails to them, they replied, then they sed we will need you to send payment to a bank account in Nigeria (alarm bells) so at this point i knew it was a scam, so i went along with it to see what would happen, i sed i want to see the pup before i send any money( was never going to send money). they sed we cant show you the pup because we use a courier to deliver the puppy to you.

so at this point i said to them, never to contact me again, and if they did i would report them. then the next day, some guy rung my house demanding money off me, saying that the pup is with the courier and they need money to release the pup.

you have to be soo careful when getting a pup, and to b honest i will never get a pup off the internet, much better to go to a well known breeder and may a little extra....

:lol:lol if they're stoopid enuff to fall for it. . .lol fools and their money. . .

Never agree to anyone couriering animals, unless its someone you have met or know is a real person, never send money in advance. Scams are easy to spot if you know what to look for, not sure what you should do now apart from ignore them or something.

Oooh dear, yep most deff a scammer, I had the same thing aswell when I was first looking, got a very odd badly spelled email saying they had a pup and had to get rid coz their daughter was sick the add said Nottingham and then they said no we moved to Scotland but the money must be sent to Nigeria... I was thinking oooook block sender email no more details for yoooou!

Really common unfortunatly and as Wiz said when buying a pup you should NEVER get it coureiered, you should always be able to go and collect and meet the dam and sire too if poss, see the home its come from... even if their was a pup it wouldnt be very healthy if their prepaired to courier it out places!? Very dodgey!

Glad your friend found out in time! Also tell them to becareful of answering anything through the post now as if you get onto the scammers suckers list you can be spamed by all sorts of other scammers too! :blink:

Some questions my friend was asked. Are these common scammer questions!

Do you have any experience with dogs?

do you have a big yard where he will be playing?

are you going to give them a good home?

Are you taking the two or one?

Male or Female?

Do you have children?

how old are you?(your age?)

Are you a Pet lover?

Where are you located?

its irrelavent what they ask you, they make up alsorts of things to make it seem like their legit, but the main things are:

1. Them not letting you come to their home to see the pup.

2. Any mention of Nigeria or other dodgey countries.

3. Any mention of paying upfront, you should never pay before you've actually have been handed the animal.#

4. Dodgey english.

5. Them saying the wrong thing. i.e - wrong breed, wrong apearance etc.

This is a scam, end of. Tell your friend to tell them that she's just heard that her husband has to go to Scotland, as the police rugby team that he plays with have arranged a match, so he can come and collect the pups, and they're really excited about it.

I can guarantee the reply will be that they've just moved and the pups are now somewhere else. Or, they will never hear from them again once they see the world police.

When I was looking around I'd send out emails to the "sellers" and i'd always get the same style of email in response. This was the funniest one I had.

Full ViewSiberian Husky Puppies for Adoption...From:Victoria Kell <victoriakell@rocketmail.com> spacer_1.gif...Add to ContactsTo:mindofj@googlemail.com

Hello there,<br style="font-weight: bold;"> <br style="font-weight: bold;"> Thanks for your interest in this lovely male *(Andy) and female *(Sandy) babies i have for re homing. They are Ten (10) weeks old. They are still available and ready to go. KC registered with all shots,vaccines and vet records updated. They have great personality and good temperaments with kids and other pets... I would like to ask you some few questions if you do not mind.<br style="font-weight: bold;"> <br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> 1...Where are you located precisely?<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> 2.....Which sex are you interested in male or female?<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> 3.....How soon do you want the puppy?<br style="font-weight: bold;"> <br style="font-weight: bold;"> We live in Miami Florida, but if you can't come up to Miami Florida then i will have to arrange for a home delivery service that will get the Puppy delivered over to your home. So if you are ok with the idea kindly get back to me with your full delivery details such as your,<br style="font-weight: bold;"> <br style="font-weight: bold;"> FULL NAMES...........................<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> YOUR CITY............................<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> YOUR POSTCODE.......................<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> YOUR HOME ADDRESS..........<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> HOME NUMBERS........................<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> MOBILE NUMBERS................<br style="font-weight: bold;"> <br style="font-weight: bold;"> These information will be taken along with the Puppy and all it's papers to the delivery agency and the delivery agency will later contact you regarding the payment and when the Puppy will be delivered over to your home without any problem. The $200 you will be paying will be for the puppy and the delivery charges including the papers.<br style="font-weight: bold;"> <br style="font-weight: bold;"> Puppies also come with the following papers;<br style="font-weight: bold;"> <br style="font-weight: bold;"> # Health guarantee<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> # Vaccine record<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> # KC registration papers<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> # Microchip Registration<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> # Pedigree<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> # Nutrition supplement<br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"> # Traveling Crate<br style="font-weight: bold;"> <br style="font-weight: bold;"> Regards and waiting for your kind respond

I found this one funny inparticular because they posted it in the London section of the website. They say they're American yet they ask what my post code is. They also say they're KC registered, when it American they're AKC. And the pictures they sent as attachments I'd found on other fake ads and google images.

yep that's so true Karen - no matter where you say you can pick the pup up from they will come up with some form of excuse :(

They seriously need to walk away - yes there "may" be a pup waiting but how many health problems will this poor pup have? will it have to be PTS 2 days after getting to it's new home?

Hope they can get it sorted x

Thanks again!

Thanks Jett just realised i'd missed somethign in the mails that I read - they say they are from uk, but the pup will come with AKC papers!!! Bloody obvious and I missed it!

Dear ,

Thanks you for the mail, The female puppy name is Cassie she is 13 weeks old ,she

is house trained Also she will come along side with all her papers

like AKC registration ,microchip,medical records,vet certificates,cold

blanket and feeding manual. you will be taking my puppy?if yes do

keep to your promises of taking very good care of her if you will

keep to that then you will just be paying only for her delivery fees

from Scotland where i am presently located to your location which

is going to cost you just 100 Pounds so if that is good with you get

back to me with the below information so that i can get her deliver

over to you.

I had the same experience when i was looking 4 Naketah i had never heard of it b4 but was sceptical when the same sort of stories came of different ppl

Most were advertised in the local area BUT when u contact they have had 2 move 2 SCOTLAND (most convient)

ALWAYS a sob story person who owned it has dies etc (Now would u tell this 2 a complete stanger I DONT think so)

I also got an email with loads of information wanted an thats what worried me Y do they want such info

This is 1 of the messages i got of UK Classifieds:

====================================================

Re: Re Siberian Pup

====================================================

Thanks so much for the mail and interest regarding our puppies we have .. We have one male and one female puppies now available and they are 10 weeks old, they have very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around with toys and

kids,they are health guaranteed and KC registered.....they are up to date on all their shots and they will be coming along side with their health papers and vet records...... First i which to let you know that we are given these puppies out because my mum just died. She is located in kirkwall Scotland and all of us are there now ..She was the owner of this cute little babies. Since she is now late , We can't keep the puppies here in such condition because each time we see them , we keep thinking o f her .So we want to given them out to a lovely and caring home ,where they can be treated as such and keep us up dated on monthly progress.These puppies will be coming from kirkwall. But if you would be able t o come over here for the pick up ,we shall be very great full, but if you can't come , we can arrangement for home delivery with the interstate animals delivery service and they will get the puppies delivered at your doorstep.

Below are just some few question we asked.

Where are you located?

Do you have any kids ?

Have you ever own a pet before ?

Have you ever own this breed of puppy before?

Why are you interested on this breed?

How soon do you need the puppies over?

Which sex are you interested on?

Sorry for all the question , but we just want to be sure that the puppies is going to the right home and they will be having all the love and attention they need .

We are given them out for £200 each

If still interested , contact us back for more details of the puppies and pictures through email at Thanks so much for the mail and interest regarding our puppies we have .. We have one male and one female puppies now available and they are 10 weeks old, they have very good temperament with kids and other pets,very playful love to play around with toys and

kids,they are health guaranteed and KC registered.....they are up to date on all their shots and they will be coming along side with their health papers and vet records...... First i which to let you know that we are given these puppies out because my mum just died. She is located in kirkwall Scotland and all of us are there now ..She was the owner of this cute little babies. Since she is now late , We can't keep the puppies here in such condition because each time we see them , we keep thinking o f her .So we want to given them out to a lovely and caring home ,where they can be treated as such and keep us up dated on monthly progress.These puppies will be coming from kirkwall. But if you would be able t o come over here for the pick up ,we shall be very great full, but if you can't come , we can arrangement for home delivery with the interstate animals delivery service and they will get the puppies delivered at your doorstep.

Below are just some few question we asked.

Where are you located?

Do you have any kids ?

Have you ever own a pet before ?

Have you ever own this breed of puppy before?

Why are you interested on this breed?

How soon do you need the puppies over?

Which sex are you interested on?

Sorry for all the question , but we just want to be sure that the puppies is going to the right home and they will be having all the love and attention they need .

We are given them out for £200 each

If still interested , contact us back for more details of the puppies and pictures.

kattynash@yahoo.com .

Best Regards

An another i cant find the email he sent me about the pup but was from Scotland would deliver pup by courier etc

Hiya Nicola,thanks for your mail and the interest in my little baby.Just get back to me on my email and I will send all the details and pictures of the puppy directly to you.(john.maxwell92@gmail.com)call me via 07023047980

Its jst not rite an so many ppl get sucked in by it it should b stopped

xXx