1 year on....

Sid_Wolf

I realised today that Kira has been with us for a whole year!! How time flies!!

I remember the day we 1st picked her up, I'd written down loads of questions to ask about worming and flea treatment, shots, papers etc, and told Rick that I would defianately remember to ask them (he was working) but I got there and I asked a couple of them, forgot the rest, and didnt care about the answers! lol :lol:

She was terrified of us, couldnt walk on a lead, and we believe she had been physically punished for toileting indoors :( whenever she had an accident she'd run away with her tail between her legs and shake :(

She was a terror, escaping the garden all the time, no matter how much we added to the fences, pulling like a train on the lead, and she would run in from the garden and grab your feet as she ran past!! :lol:

1 year on she's a completely different dog, confident, loves everyone (except drunks), walks well on the lead, plays brilliantly with other dogs and is generally a fantastic dog :D

Im so proud of my lil baby girl :wub:

Then:

kira2.jpg

Now:

P020610_1235.jpg

Sid. . . lol

You are a credit to your Husky that she has been able to mould you and

rick so well, that she now appears to have become a whole new dog. . . lol

Well done on reforming your girlypants. biggrin.gif

You have done very well with her sid, she is 1 beautiful girl. By the way u got her BSHRA running number yet huni ?

No I havent, I havent heard ANYTHING since the rally