Newest member of our pack!

So some of the more eagle eye'd among you may have noticed that I have a new ticker on my signature..

I finally have my new fur baby boy and Nukka finally has a big brother! His name is Shadow and SHWA gave him to us on Sunday, he is 13 months old and is an absolute gem of a pooch! Apparently hes had no training in his previous home so I can only atribute his angel like behaviour to his very lovely temperement and the brilliant work done with him by Layla the lovely lady who fostered him. So please join me in welcoming Shadow to our family, may he live a long and happy life with us...

Within 2 hours of being with us...

gallery_607_2_99577.jpg

Our Shadow

gallery_607_2_48821.jpg

My little furfamily!

gallery_607_2_22111.jpg

Wow, congratulations!

They look like they are already best buds and they are both beautiful. They are sooo cute together.

Have to say I am quite jealous because after 2 months, my sibe still does not interact much with my other two except to "bark" and jump at them.:(

Yay. . .Welcome to our Pack Shadow.

Sarah he is gorgeous, I'm sure you and Nukka will teach him everything he's missed out on.

You'll teach him to walk nicely and where to pee and poo,

and Nukka will teach him to side surf and bin raid.smile.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

wow sarah he is gorgeous............... i think i might have to have him lol

they look like they are the best of friends!!!! i cant wait to meet all of you at a husky meet sometime where i can steal your dogs!!!!!

kelly x