upset and annoyed

Lil Miss Bump

i received a facebook msg today off my friend paul telling me that he was sorry but him and his girlfriend cant go away with us in 5 weeks.

firstly-a facebook msg

2ndly-we've already paid our half of the holiday off (£300 down the pan)

3rdly-it is my mum's boyfriend's holiday cottage we were going to so not only is she annoyed but so is he

4thly-his gf was speaking to me less than a week ago saying their half of the money was put to one side etc.

mike is fuming. that cottage is usually rented out for up to £1200 in the first week of august in cornwall where it is. and we got it for £600- we dont know what to do. mum's bf has said they have to pay the money as he is loosing a hell of a lot.

we just dont know what to do-there is no way in a million years that they're going to give us the money, and my mum doesn't seem to think that renting it to someone else was an option. i just dont know wwhat to do sad.gif

there is nothing you can do mate!!!!

did you sign a holiday lease or agreement??? if you did then your friends will have to pay the money, if not then im not sure.

do you not have other friends who would be interested to go with you???? or get some one who wants a girly holiday in a cottage???

your friends should have spoken to you and your mums boyfriend about cancelling and nt just a facebook message

oh diz that really sucks!!! some friend his is though telling you on fb?? wtf!!!!

if we werent goin away next week we would have scopped it right up out of your hands lol

can you not find anyone else to go with you huni??? xxxxxxx

Hi diz so you taking you're dogs eh..

are any more dogs allowed...??

I truely need a holiday :D

And i knwo how you feel i had a cruise around carib me an best mate for 3 weeks all inc he stitiched me up an i lost out on 700 deposite cuss he turned in to nob head.

ah jus seen sarah an nuka beat me to it lol

What I would do is advertise the week on ebay as a holiday let their is millions on their and they go for good money you could recover the money this way just remember to set a reserve if you do it or just start it off at the £600?

it might be worth a shot

GL and hope you get things sorted :)