Addition to the Family

ericrdj

I just saw the puppy. my Pup and another one is reserved.

I want to take the other one too because I feel really sad for him.

But I need to shell out another 7,000 pesos. I'm thinking that I'll give the other puppy to my cousin nearby my place because he wanted a husky just for it to have a home.

What do you think?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Eric. . .

Huskies are cheap in the Phillipines.

7000 pesos + £103 UK pounds.

WE pay an Average of £450 Uk pounds which is 30,430 pesos. for a husky puppy here.

biggrin.gif and thats the cheaper end of the price range here.

You can buy four for the price of one of ours. . .biggrin.gif

. I'm thinking that I'll give the other puppy to my cousin nearby my place because he wanted a husky just for it to have a home.

What do you think?

Personally - that's not a reason for someone to have a dog IMO - huskies are different to other breeds of dog, he needs to understand the breed before having one, they require daily exercise, regular grooming - when they blow even more so, they need training and mental stimulation, i always feel it takes a special kind of person to own a husky, Have a chat with your cousin about it - even better, get him to join here then he can see husky ownership first hand :)

Wow Eric. . .

Huskies are cheap in the Phillipines.

7000 pesos + £103 UK pounds.

WE pay an Average of £450 Uk pounds which is 30,430 pesos. for a husky puppy here.

biggrin.gif and thats the cheaper end of the price range here.

You can buy four for the price of one of ours. . .biggrin.gif

hey andy, actually, the ones that go up to 30,000 php are the romanian lines. Jeez that's hella expensive for me.

The average range of husky prices are from 13,000php to 25,000. the 25,000 are the ascon line.

The romanian lines are really expensive :|

the 7k pup is like the clearance puppy because he is the smallest. I'm really sad for him :(

Personally - that's not a reason for someone to have a dog IMO - huskies are different to other breeds of dog, he needs to understand the breed before having one, they require daily exercise, regular grooming - when they blow even more so, they need training and mental stimulation, i always feel it takes a special kind of person to own a husky, Have a chat with your cousin about it - even better, get him to join here then he can see husky ownership first hand :)

I get your point. It's a very good one. As of now, I'm looking for a person that really loves dogs.

I'm sorta trying to find a new home for Buck's brother nearby so he can have a playmate when he goes outside.

Thanks everybody for giving Eric such great information and kudos Eric for absorbing it all and being so eager to learn. It's a lot to think about, for sure!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Hey there Cathy! I'm really trying my best.

I guess this is sorta going to be my gift for my former Dog that taught me a lot.

I loved the breed even more because of her. :)

bless he is stunning Eric i'm not sure on this so hoping some one can put me right, but i was always told after having distemper in the house you should not have another dog for at least a year ???? but as i say i'm not sure if this is true. So please if any one knows let us know.

It's good your getting his injections straight away Eric, he will bring joy back in to your house xxxxx

its Parvovirus that has an incubation period of 1 year. distember is 2-3 weeks even still id have your wits about you having known its going around your area. good luck with your new cutie he is handsome. keep him jabbed regular and all will be fine :D