Newbie!!

AnNi3

Hi my hubbys on here already but ive never joined till now, you may have seen our baby boy on here (Niko) hes 21months old, grey/ white.

Im also mummy to 5 chinchillas, 2 gerbils and a bearded dragon. Cant wait to get to know you all and share all the stupid things Niko tends to do,...many stories to tell!!!:lol:

Carrie

Hey Carrie anne welcome to the pack :D

Look forward to getting to know you :) Please join in with all the fun and games on here and of course the posts for the reason we're all here - Huskies :D

Please shout up if you need anything or ask any questions - we also have an "other pets" sections for your other "children" :D

Thanks every one,..well heres our boy,

nikor4.jpg

nikor3.jpg

Hes so daft, and we love him to bits!! We recently went on a capri rally up to the Orkney Islands so he travelled 1300 miles, quite a few stops and camped he loved it!! Only just got back from a second camping trip,..this time not so far this time!!! Still he loved every moment of it!! :lol:

ohhhhhh another camper :D

Check out this thread -

and the itinerary

quite a few peeps are coming and not many people have met face to face so you won't be on your own :) Would be great if you could make it :D

he is GORGEOUS!! :wub:

ohhhhhh another camper :D

Check out this thread -

and the itinerary

quite a few peeps are coming and not many people have met face to face so you won't be on your own :) Would be great if you could make it :D

he is GORGEOUS!! :wub:

Thanks for the invite my hubbys in the RAF and is away in Afgan so depending on work, which is easy to arrange time off work, ill try and meet you! :) He loves camping and i may need company if hes away!! Im from Norfolk but originally derbyshire so i may be able to have a weekend camping and back at my parents place. Ill see how it pans out! Ive never met a group with mine before, but that sounds a good line up of events

:rofl::rofl:

Ok that's it - now you HAVE to come!!! laugh.gif

:lol:Will there be a compitition for the daftest Husky?? Im sure he will win hands down!! I will have to organise it so i can make it for defo! Im sure i will get shown up some how tho!! dry.gif