someone save my ears

Sarah

Yikes blink.gif

Sue and Dunc are away for the weekend so we're looking after Saskia and Wolf - brought our boys here after our meet at the dog park today and they've run and played about all day :) Lovely to see 4 huskies running and "boxing" together :D Anyway - reason for my thread - Tia - next door's GSD is at the height of her season now - and my god do we know about it!!!

Wolf is constantly jumping up at the fence and wooing and crying with the occasional Bark his lipstick is out CONSTANTLY huh.gif

Anyone got any ear muffs??? :D

lol, help him over the damn fence. . . laugh.gif

laugh.gif husky x gsd ? With HER next door - erm NAH Dunc would KILL me!! lol

He's got enough kids now lol he must be paying so much out in CSA payments laugh.gif

In fact me thinks i'm due for my next instalment DUNC!!! biggrin.gif

not a prob, with the boys we gave them 4 pills , every 4 hours for the first 4 doses and then 4 pills 3 times a day hope they help

Great advice hun! :) x x x x x +1

Aww hope the crazy furbabies settle down for ya sarah and give your ears a rest :) Lol... x x x x x

what makes you think skylas comming into season? tori doesnt show any signs , we checked her one day and nothing, the next day she had swollen bits and was dripping everywhere . the boys showed more signs , going off food etc

At 7 months old we're still waiting for Storm's 1st season, watching her like a hawk at the moment with a highly sexually frustrated Simba :D

Bless him, Maya just flat out doesn't want to know although she has tried mounting Storm which was funny as hell, maybe she's gay bless her.

They usually say the males let you know before the females are due in season but Storm And Simba are like a constant whirlwind anyway :D