Introducing Thor Our Newest Pack Member

Sonic_Sibe

Hi all, I know it's been a long time since I posted anything, but I thought it was time to let you all see our newest addition to our pack.

His name is Thor and he's four years old. We rescued him after he was handed into a vet as a stray and he is shown in one of the rehome links in the rehoming section.

Thor has settled into our pack and home exceptionally well, as you can see from the following photos he's in love with Kiana has been on holiday with us and has most definitely made himeself at home.

We still can't believe the state he was in when we first got him and he's the most adorable loving boy you could imagine.

At present he's blowing his coat so he's not quite as fluffy as in the pictures, but he still reminds me af a big cuddly bear.

A selection of photos from the past few months:-

gallery_165_2_164654.jpg

Thor & Kiana home after our 2 1/2 hour drive home.

gallery_165_2_33299.jpg

Posing in the garden with Ozzy, the netting was because we re-seeded the grass (it didn't work, Thor quickly realised he could push the netting down and play on the other side)

gallery_165_2_10329.jpg

gallery_165_2_198460.jpg

Our first proper walk at our local woods

gallery_165_2_120012.jpg

gallery_165_2_65462.jpg

gallery_165_2_102448.jpg

All three chilling after their long walk

gallery_165_2_73513.jpg

Their first evening together (I think they love each other)

gallery_165_2_1893.jpg

Thor has gone all camera shy

gallery_165_2_287347.jpg

gallery_165_2_79879.jpg

Having cuddles in the garden

gallery_165_2_305867.jpg

gallery_165_2_304328.jpg

Thor running free on Hopton beach, Great Yarmouth, his first holiday with us. Recall zero, it was a good job the beach is enclosed.

gallery_165_2_72867.jpg

In the caravan (definitely not our choice of decor)

gallery_165_2_6718.jpg

gallery_165_2_24450.jpg

gallery_165_2_44546.jpg

gallery_165_2_209420.jpg

gallery_165_2_199836.jpg

Ozzy saving Kiana

Sorry it was a bit long, but I couldn't pick just one or two.

Steve

Steve, Thor is so handsome.

Love his Parti-eye.

Gosh wasn't he skinny when you got him poor boy, I'll bet he's putting on weight nicely now tho'

And doesn't he look so comfortable with Kiana.

Well done for taking him home. laola.gif

Steve, Thor is so handsome.

Love his Parti-eye.

Gosh wasn't he skinny when you got him poor boy, I'll bet he's putting on weight nicely now tho'

And doesn't he look so comfortable with Kiana.

Well done for taking him home. laola.gif

Thanks Andy

Yes he was terribly thin when we got him, he's putting on some weight now, but still to skinny around the hips for my liking.

Sorry we missed the Oxford meet, we'll try and make the next one if one is arranged as you're only half an hour or so away.

Steve

Wow i love his colour. Do u think he has a bit of Mal in him ? Looks abit like it in the mouth... only sayin cos my boy looks a bit like that so was wonderin wot u thought?

He is sooo gorgeous n a rescue 2.... so even better.

I love the pic where u put them in the board y have i never thought of that !!!! Gunna have 2 try it!

Wow i love his colour. Do u think he has a bit of Mal in him ? Looks abit like it in the mouth... only sayin cos my boy looks a bit like that so was wonderin wot u thought?

He is sooo gorgeous n a rescue 2.... so even better.

I love the pic where u put them in the board y have i never thought of that !!!! Gunna have 2 try it!

I'm not sure really Emily, I suppose he could have Mal in him, but nothing we have suggests that, he was already microchipped and that was all registered as Sibe, the original vet had him down as a Sibe as well.

I know some things about him could point to part mal, but his tail is definitely Sibe in the way it doesn't curl right over.

The important thing is that he is right at home with us now and will be here forever whether he's a heinz 57, pedigree or whatever.

Thank you all for your kind comments.

Steve