squeaky skyla and my cousins horse

BingBlaze n Skyla

Aww Bless. . .Echo luvs her "SKWEEEEEEKKKIIEES"

Half past Four in the morning and I'm taking them all out for a walk before getting ready for work and Echo has snuck one of her squeeky balls out and is doing exactly what Skyla just did. . . out on the street at 04.30 am. . . lol biggrin.gif

lol Blaze is coming over to snatch it lol

Mishka loves her squeakies, she throws them in the air then jumps and catches them. Mine get put away at night too... otherwise i wouldn't be able to sleep SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK.... SQUEAK.... SQUEAKSQUEAKSQUEAKSQUEAKSQUEAK!

laugh.gif

lol Blaze is coming over to snatch it lol

Mishka loves her squeakies, she throws them in the air then jumps and catches them. Mine get put away at night too... otherwise i wouldn't be able to sleep SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK.... SQUEAK.... SQUEAKSQUEAKSQUEAKSQUEAKSQUEAK!

laugh.gif

yes. . yes. . .yes. . yes. . . .lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Awww great vids Nix love the horses! I want one soooooo bad but for some reason they won't let me have one in my apartment rolleyes.gif Skyla is sooo pretty lol Kiana does the same thing though she does it outta frustration lol. She'll grab something that squeaks and squeaks it to DEATH until I pay attention to her silly girl.