Raw feeders help

Chezell

If thats anything like the ones i get, thats gunna be a good few meals there. you have a cleaver dont you?? Chop it as close to the middle as you can, or if you cant, put it on the floor, hold your worktop, and bounch on each top bit till it snaps :lol: Im serious!!

Then get some good sharp scissors and cut between the bone, so you have bits about 3 ribs long

This is what I got for £20...

36 Chicken wings..(big ones)

9 Chicken Carcus

2 Lamb Ribs

17 Lamb hearts

700g Liver

5 x 1kg Lamb/Tripe

5 x 1Kg Chicken Mince

5 x 1kg Tripe

5 x 1kg Econ Mince

3 x 1KG Rabbit

Then £140 for a new chest freezer...and 2 hours clearing out the shed.

post-223-13585952568677_thumb.jpg

post-223-13585952569437_thumb.jpg

I feed ours Prize Choice frozen mince. I fed Buck it for 18 years and it never did him any harm, of course they get chicken wings as treats.

If you look on their website it asks you your post code and it willgive you a list of the nearest suppliers to you.

I also feed them kibble twice a day.

Buck didn't like dog biscuits so he got cat bisciuts, he also ate cooked meat off cuts from the Deli at Morrisons all his life.

Lots will say you can not feed yur dogs cooked meats andto be honest I feed talon and Shaer very little.

Cooked meats arent a problem Michelle, its cooked bones. Once cooked the bones become brittle and can break and splinter leaving sharp edges which can tear t he dogs throat, stomach an intestines.

Cooked meat without bone is fine, it doesn have all the nutrients of raw, but it wont do then any harm :) and its still a better food than most kibbles :lol: