WowWee Alive Husky

Sarah

WowWee Alive baby animals are huggable and life-like plush friends that want to be adopted and taken home. When you give them love and attention, they come “alive”. WowWee Alive baby animals are the perfect companion for children – great for daytime play and night-time cuddling!

Hi, I’m Husky Puppy, one of the many loveable and huggable baby animals from WowWee Alive™. Playing with me is as close as you can get to having the real baby animal to nurture and take care of in your home. Listen to me react with baby animal sounds when you stroke my back, pat my head, or cradle me! I even snore as I fall asleep!

I’m the perfect companions for play and cuddles!

Highlights

• Pet me and I’ll respond with sounds and motion!
  • Stroke my back, pat my head or cradle me in your arms and I’ll respond with blinking eyes, an animated mouth and realistic baby animal sounds!
  • I know when I’m being turned over.
  • Leave me alone and I’ll snore myself to sleep before powering down.
  • Adoption certificate and family portrait included.

http://www.everyrobot.com/alivehusky