Good luck thoughts for Kiana

aronoiiel

So (ya know I notice I start off a lot of topics with so blink.gif ) I entered Kiana in a photo contest. The category is called Nap Time and I'm hoping to get all the good luck thoughts I can lol first place is an obedience course for free. Second is a dog or cat give basket and third is a toy. This is the picture I chose and the title I put on it was "I wanna be this big when I grow up"

gallery_1148_2_529871.jpg

Is there a site we can vote for you or is it an independant panel of judges ??

lol thanks everyone Andy unfortunately you have to go to the store and vote or I know I'd win for sure :D Kinda stinks but its all good I had all my friend's went in , and even my parents lol, to vote. I think the biggest kick for them is the first prize being an obedience course laugh.gif Kiana really is well behaved I swear. . .. when the mood hits her lol

good luck :) - i entered blaze in a photo comp at our pet shop and he didnt win :( this was the pic he had taken for it

16155_205017471680_714381680_360153.jpg

this is who won :o

http://www.thedogportraitcompany.co.uk/petsathome.php?action=petsathome&c1=Pet%20Portrait%20Competition%20Sept%20-%20Dec%202009%20results&c2=Coventry

hehe thanks everyone I'm soooo hoping she at least gets second but it's all good if she doesn't win. Nix, that is an amazing pic you so totally should've won that :D

im sure she will win its an excellent pic ill b suprised if she dont!

thanks :) we bought the pic too so its on our kitchen/dining room wall :) - hes a winner in our eyes - judges must ov bin blind the day they chose the winners tho ;) lol