What did life used to be like.............

Lil Miss Bump

without the forum???

all i can remember is sitting around a lot, and being on facebook a lot......

am so glad i found this forum not only have a made some cracking friends but you're all just as loopy about your pups as i am!!

just wanted to say thanks for all the love and support you guys have given me since i join in feb, and i wondered what your lives used to be like before you discovered us!!!

I used to download and watch TV and movies,

now I'm lucky if I can squeeze an episode of something in while eating.

The forum gives me somewhere to go inbetween

Working, Sleeping and Walking the Dogs.

Thanks Y'all for keeping me company biggrin.gif

I didn't have a life before the forum laugh.gif well nothing as busy and productive as it is now anyway!!

This place has motivated me to get out more and meet more people have made some lovely friends here and met some gawjus pups :D

Also taken me to places i've never been - never been camping in Litchfield :lol:

Also taken me to places i've never been - never been camping in Litchfield :lol:

I am stunned and amazed. ..You're so Cosmopolitan

Litchfield. . . .AND camping. . .WOW biggrin.gif

you do live the jetsetting life Dont'cha. . .lol tongue.gif

I beg your pardon i am not and have never been. . camp.

I may however for a short time live outdoors in a more rustic and rudimentary fashion than I am used to.

BUT. . . John Inman I am not. . . lol laugh.gif

I beg your pardon i am not and have never been. . camp.

I may however for a short time live outdoors in a more rustic and rudimentary fashion than I am used to.

BUT. . . John Inman I am not. . . lol laugh.gif

I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

I don't know how much MY life has changed, but I do know that Dakota's has changed for the better.

- He eats high-quality kibble now that I am not longer ignorant (i learned here that what I thought was good food was not)

- He eats supplements that I learned about from other members that have given him a fantastic skin and coat

- He enjoys running canicross with me, and I have a comfortable waistbelt (I am the only person I've seen at any dog events here doing it this way)

- He has a Kong that he loves filled with treats and peanut butter and that keeps him happily occupied when I have to leave the house

- He knows gee, haw, whoa, and easy

- He has learned to now walk nicely on a half-check collar after having successfully learned to do so with a Canny Collar as a training aid

- He is safer riding in the car now that I can hook a seatbelt to his EzyDog harness, which I also learned about on this forum

- He enjoys his own paddling pool, which I learned about here

- He is eager to help me combine my love for mountain biking with his love for running as we await our bikejoring equipment

I'm sure there's more, but that's a start!

before the forum

i had a high flying job, a boyfriend and a love life!!!!!!!!!............................................you have ruined me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah only joking!!! lol i watched tv and was o n facebook a lot

i have to come on the forum when i wake up and when i am not at work. I have made some really good friends and have oohed and ahhhed at puppies and giigled and cried with other members.......

thanks guys love you all

kelly

xxx

I don't know how much MY life has changed, but I do know that Dakota's has changed for the better.

- He eats high-quality kibble now that I am not longer ignorant (i learned here that what I thought was good food was not)

- He eats supplements that I learned about from other members that have given him a fantastic skin and coat

- He enjoys running canicross with me, and I have a comfortable waistbelt (I am the only person I've seen at any dog events here doing it this way)

- He has a Kong that he loves filled with treats and peanut butter and that keeps him happily occupied when I have to leave the house

- He knows gee, haw, whoa, and easy

- He has learned to now walk nicely on a half-check collar after having successfully learned to do so with a Canny Collar as a training aid

- He is safer riding in the car now that I can hook a seatbelt to his EzyDog harness, which I also learned about on this forum

- He enjoys his own paddling pool, which I learned about here

- He is eager to help me combine my love for mountain biking with his love for running as we await our bikejoring equipment

I'm sure there's more, but that's a start!

Cathy - you missed out that you've BOTH experienced choccy drops!!!! :D