Ok Whos guilty

davidjk

yesterday micha and suki went out for a 5 hour run and came back weary, infact at 8pm they didnt want to go out for a walk, so i let it slide.

looks liek i should not have .

so i left the room for not even 5 minutes and came back to this

gallery_481_181_78351.jpg

so who is guilty? i will let you judge

gallery_481_181_12733.jpg

Obviously the plant Offended Micha in some way. . . lol biggrin.gif

Bad plant. angry.gif

the gutting thing is i brought it a few years back from a local supermarket, it was tiny and shrivelled and i felt sorry for it, this year it finally started to grow, and micha used it as a toy.

oh well its not completely dead so maybe it will grow again

I am sure it will grow again David. I have a Giant Protea bush in my back garden - one day I came out and the huskies were digging it up. A Protea does not like its roots disturbed, but I replanted it - placed some doggie poo around it to stop them digging it up again and hoped for the best. It is not the most beautiful bush on the block anymore, but it is fighting back and has eight huge flowers at the moment and the birds are loving it biggrin.gif We will see which plant is the next husky victim.

Awesome pic...

does dog poo around plants work then (it doesn't kill them does it?!) as i'm trying to think of ways to keep eika off my flower beds (she has already killed one of my pretty bedding plants, it's only been in the ground since Sunday :( )

Awesome pic...

does dog poo around plants work then (it doesn't kill them does it?!) as i'm trying to think of ways to keep eika off my flower beds (she has already killed one of my pretty bedding plants, it's only been in the ground since Sunday :( )

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A LOVELY GARDEN AGAIN !!!!!! my pup killed our garden in 1 month n we spent 2 wks pottin n beddin plants n makin a heather rockery etc it all now looks like a huge big pile of broken pots holes n roots..................... bloody Huskies !!!!! laugh.gif

Oh n i had a gorgeous herb garden n Nanook ate all the parsley blink.gif n mushu used it as his personal urinal n toy box !

no don't say that...i have spent a fortune buying plants...mostly ones that will grow to be quite big shrubs, at the moment it's just the bedding plants she is ruining, which are cheap, as she keeps sitting on them/trampling them! if they had a chance to grow i think it would be alright, i will get hubby to put some poo around it and see if it works...fingers crossed!

Doggy poo has helped with mine. I also use it when they dig a hole - I put poo in the hole, cover with soil and replant the grass - works great. With the plant/shrub I put the poo around it - not on the roots, and filled with soil. They smell the poo and move on smile.gif

no don't say that...i have spent a fortune buying plants...mostly ones that will grow to be quite big shrubs, at the moment it's just the bedding plants she is ruining, which are cheap, as she keeps sitting on them/trampling them! if they had a chance to grow i think it would be alright, i will get hubby to put some poo around it and see if it works...fingers crossed!

that's DOG poop though Sarah - make sure he knows that laugh.gif