found stray husky

symbiotic69

P6080211.jpgI was out this morning walking my 2 Dogs and I found a lovely husky ..He was running across the main road almost got hit by a car ..then he ran over to my 2 dogs ..so I couldn't leave him there so I took him home with me..ive been to the vets and he is micro chipped ...on there records he is called Jado he has a red coat brown eyes and he is about 2 years old...from Coventry ..and I live in Staffordshire..the vets are finding it hard to make contact at the moment..so he is in my care for now...he is an amazing husky very well trained...just wondered if anyone would know any info on this????

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Kliff laola.gif

Hope they find his owner

Can you post some Pics people may recognise him from thier local area.

If not. . . WOW free husky. . lol biggrin.gif

I'm glad hes safe with you! Hopefully the owners get in contact with you.

Lol as soon as i saw the photo i thought he looked like Thor too!

Maybe they're all escaping from a cloning laboratory!! haha

Thor was found up in Lincoln, hopefully Jado will be reunited with his hopefully loving owners.

He is such a stunner.

Kliff, it could just be that he wants to go out for a walk.

What will you do if no one comes forward?

I've been thinking about that...I wouldn't want to see him go to the Kennels ..I think I'll keep putting the word about ..advertise in the local paper, shop windows etc..and if still after a while no one comes forward ..I will keep looking after him...oh I think he was trying to tell me he wanted to go toilet..he's been outside done his business and come back in got himself comfy and fell asleep

How is Jado getting along with Luna and Loki ?

That may affect your decision in the long term, if his owners can't be located.

I suppose it's very early days yet, you only found him this morning.

Where would you look if you lost your dog?

Have you contacted the local dog warden, police etc to see if someone has reported him missing, that's if they have noticed his missing yet, maybe they are at work and he got out of a so called 'secure' garden.

I just came across this

I have lost my dog - what should I do ?

You should contact Environmental Health on 01785 619402 as soon as possible to report that your dog is missing. You will need to give as many details as possible such as:

• Where and when the dog was last seen?
  • What colour, size and breed is it?
  • Is it tagged or microchipped?

Dogs have been known to stray a considerable distance from home so we advise that you make enquiries in the surrounding areas or Boroughs.

If your dog has been seized by the Council's dog warden it will have been taken immediately to:

Swan Pit Boarding Kennels

Newport Road

Gnosall

Staffordshire

ST20 0EE

Tel: 01785 822221

Maybe ring both of the above to see if someone has enquired about their missing boy.