Homeless

magical Merlin

well Looks like im without a home. My house"mate" got in yesterday and told me shes moving out. Starts by saying its because she just wants to live alone but finishes with shes moving in with a friend.

BITCH! Only last week we decided to stay on here for another year. Have been planning holidays and soting out decorating. Its like she got up one morning and decided that she was going to move out.

And its not even like I can move someone in to replace her. Merlin is a bugger with new people in the house and there are very few people I trust around him. Sadly the few I do already have homes. Been onto every estate agent in the world today. No where is taking pets at the moment in my price range.Looks like im royaly screwed.

I've got until mid July to find somehwere and be moved out.

Sometimes people really suck.

That royally sucks. . angry.gif

Do you have a joint contract with her for the property ?

or is it all in your name and she "sub lets"

Can you crash at your parents or friends until you get sorted again ?

we are both on the leace. Its up in Aughust anyway but we had decided to stay another year. Now have to give notice that we will be out by then.

I've spoke to my mum and looks like I can stop there for a bit. Going to be a tight squeeze but better than nothing.

Im so fed up. I really loved living here.

Thanks Em wub.gif

Part of the reason im so sad is that summer is her dog...well legaly anyway, its me that has taken care of her for the last year since she was a pup. Im pretty sure she is going to rehome summer. I wish I could take her on but Merls costs so much to care for as it is with his medical problems I just cant afford to and I dont have anywhere to live with 3. My mums not happy about my two let alone a third

Oh Heather thats soo crap, its horrible when people let you down like that :(

If you lived near by i would tell you to come and stay with me, we have had a really hard time finding a house to rent that will take pets too.

Somethings will come up hun xx *hugs*

At times like this i always say....everything happens for a reason x You'll come out better off because of it x