Aroo Woo-Woo!

Kayote

Hello everyone!

My name is Celia, and I am a proud owner of a four-year old fiesty fun-sized husky named "Wolfie" (picked out by my unimaginative boyfriend before I met him -rolls eyes-). I am a groomer, and a doodler at times (art is my thing. :D). I am also an avid dog show fan and guinea pig lover. Eeesh.

I found this site through a simple google search, to be quite honest. So far, I am extremely impressed. It's wonderful to see so many beautiful huskies in one place! I know I blew up everyone's gallery up there. :C I want to add more, but you know... >_> I don't like to spam everyone's stuff. Haha.

So anywho, you'll see a lot of me and Wolfie around.

Thanks guys!

Hi Celia and Wolfie. Welcome to the Pack! This is a great forum. Lots of helpful members, most from the UK, where the forum is based, but there are members from China, Australia, Canada, South Africa, just to name a few locales. Wolfie is awesome looking. Our first Husky, Elke, was a red and white, so I have a soft spot tor them. Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Hi, Celia welcome to the pack.

Don't worry about "blowing up the gallery" everyone here agrees on at least one thing you can NEVER post too many pictures. biggrin.gif

if you need any help just shout, there's alway someone here to help.