10 June 2010 Dog Park

Val (Zebedee)

wkd pics! wow st bernard! was that brown dog with the curly tail and black muzzle an anatolian (sp?) shepard? or a x breed? lol

it was a mal cross something?? I can't remember what it was crossed with

VAL!!! help :D

Lovely pics :wub:

it was a mal cross something?? I can't remember what it was crossed with

VAL!!! help :D

Lovely pics :wub:

The owner said she is a bull mastiff crossed with a malamute - have you seen the size of her? She's called Mini!!!! laugh.gif She was the smallest of the litter! blink.gif Don't think I wanna meet the biggest, then! tongue.gif

Another batch of awesome Pics! Thanks so much Val for posting. I just love seeing all your Huskies together.

laugh.gif yeah i thought he was taking the P when he told me her name!! blink.gif

No, not a joke, though it seems like it now she's so big!

Great photos! the st bernard is so cute! and big!

You guys are so lucky to have fenced in dog parks! there's a petition going around where i live for one and i've tried emailing the council, but nothing ever happens, no one trusts dogs. sucks!

Keep on at them, get every dog owner to email them weekly - costs nothing & most ppl are on the internet daily, let alone weekly

Keep on at them, get every dog owner to email them weekly - costs nothing & most ppl are on the internet daily, let alone weekly

Will do :)

i've been emailing pretty often, but i've seen petitions going around lots of times and nothings ever come of it. It's just a really lame area where i live.

How did all you lucky people out there end up with fenced in dog parks? Do your local council just build them because it's a normal common thing? Or did they have to be fought for?

So sorry for going off topic everyone!

How did all you lucky people out there end up with fenced in dog parks? Do your local council just build them because it's a normal common thing? Or did they have to be fought for?

So sorry for going off topic everyone!

It used to be 3 bowling greens but was left to the elements and the local kids started to use it for drugs and drinking at night. A couple of local dog owners started to badger the council to turn it into a dog park and eventually they cut all the grass down and repaired the fences put in a special bin for the dog mess and hey presto a safe and secure (even for a husky) dog park.