october camping sweatshirts

Kells xx

hey guys,

for those of you going to the october camping trip, i would like to offer you the opportunity of having a huskyownersforum sweatshirt with you name on it to celebrate the weekend.

as some of you know i work at shirtworks and they will give me a discount on products that i want for myself.............so

i was thinking of getting some hoodies (cos its gonna be cold) and having the forum name and your real names and screen names printed on the shirts

if you click the link below you will see the best hoody we do and the range of colours.

http://catalogue.shirtworks.co.uk/hooded-sweats/heavy-blend-50-50-hooded-sweatshirt/-/ukl-18500?size=0&start=0

all you have to do is pick a colour and size, me and sarah will tally up the numbers and i will get a pricing done

payment will be via paypal to sarah

have a look

kelly

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was Kelly's Idea and I think it's FANBLOODYTASTIC!!! :D

Have spoken with Kelly and we've decided that if members can PM me their size and colour and what they want on the back I will get the orders put together.

Please note that the item will NOT be shipped until payment has been received in full. Because these are custom made, they are also none returnable so measure properly please peeps :)

As we all spend so much on our furbabies, you can also pay in instalments if you wish but PLEASE PM me if you wish to do that - can you also PM me when you have made a payment :)

This was Kelly's Idea and I think it's FANBLOODYTASTIC!!! :D

Have spoken with Kelly and we've decided that if members can PM me their size and colour and what they want on the back I will get the orders put together.

Please note that the item will NOT be shipped until payment has been received in full. Because these are custom made, they are also none returnable so measure properly please peeps :)

As we all spend so much on our furbabies, you can also pay in instalments if you wish but PLEASE PM me if you wish to do that - can you also PM me when you have made a payment :)

we do do sizes from extra small to 4 xl

Ok guys this is what it should look like.

Depending on the colour of Hoodie you choose will dictate the colour of the text.

MeetHoodie1024x768.jpg

on the front you'll have your Christian name and your Forum name.