october camping sweatshirts

Kells xx

they look awesome!!!!

how much are we looking at at the most expensive end of the spectrum?? (say if we were only getting one)...............just so i know if i can afford 2!!! (i doubt mike will want one but i want 2 different colours!!)laugh.gif

ok most expensive per hoody is gonna be £20

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG what an absolutely fabtastic idea! I think just a nutral colour, grey or black would be fine and Glenn is gunna join up here too so we'll have one each!! :lol: Although Iv been thinking about changing my online name so let me know when they are gunna go to the final print so I can make sure its sorted!! Whoooooop sooooo excited!!! :D

Marc (Admin) asked for an alternate revision

MeetHoodieV21024x768.jpg

What do you think ??

where has Andy saved the pics? copy them from there or save the images to your file & copy & paste the BBCode in the post biggrin.gif

Hi guys once Marc & Sarah are happy with thr designs we will put out a high quality image. Then you add to the thread how many you want. . . What colour and the EXACT wording for names.

THEN

Kelly will take the whole batch of orders into shirtworks (coz she works there and why we're getting such high quality at such a low price :)) and process them herself.

The link to shirtworks site is just so you guys can see the range of colours available on the hoodies.

Please don't try to make an order on the shirtworks site.

Thanx

Hi guys once Marc & Sarah are happy with thr designs we will put out a high quality image. Then you add to the thread how many you want. . . What colour and the EXACT wording for names.

THEN

Kelly will take the whole batch of orders into shirtworks (coz she works there and why we're getting such high quality at such a low price :)) and process them herself.

The link to shirtworks site is just so you guys can see the range of colours available on the hoodies.

Please don't try to make an order on the shirtworks site.

Thanx

dad can you d the poll cos u know where your pix are