october camping sweatshirts

Kells xx

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Rachel & Terri who emailed me - I can see what I'm voting for now!! laugh.gif

:up:

have you still not got your image problem sorted Val ???unsure.gif

with the image thing the only thing i can think is, that in ur settings you have am option to tick - "View images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?"

u have to go to ur settings then, Forums, then it is in the Topic Preferences section.......

with the image thing the only thing i can think is, that in ur settings you have am option to tick - "View images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?"

u have to go to ur settings then, Forums, then it is in the Topic Preferences section.......

Thanks, Marc - Andy asked me to try that - it's in my thread in Forum Help, but thanks for thinking of possibilities biggrin.gif

No worries, Marc - obviously great minds think alike (you & Andy) --- huh.gif did I actually just say that?? blink.gif Great minds?? ohmy.gif

laugh.giftongue.giflaugh.giftongue.giflaugh.gif

It's been fixed & I can now see the pics in the poll - keep voting guys!!

One question, Kelly / Andy .... what are the colours? E.G. I like the storm grey one (won't notice the husky fur as much rolleyes.gif ) but what colour lettering will be on that colour sweatshirt?