october camping sweatshirts

Kells xx

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok just to clarify why the cost is different.

To Have YOUR individual name large on the back it costs more because EACH one has to be set up

in the machine seperately and individually.

It is SCREEN PRINTED and it costs £22 PER INDIVIDUAL screen.

This is labour intensive and so MUCH more expensive.

and this doesn't include the cost of garment and front embroider.

To have ONE design LARGE on the back i.e. the HUSKY-OWNERS is much cheaper because there is only ONE SCREEN PRINT to set up and the single £22 cost is spread out for the enitre run of garments.

yes the front name has to be embroidered individually but is smaller and MUCH easier and cheaper to do.

I hope you understand why the second design is now the preferred option.

To Have YOUR individual name large on the back it costs more because EACH one has to be set up

To have ONE design LARGE on the back i.e. the HUSKY-OWNERS is much cheaper because there is only ONE SCREEN PRINT to set up and the single £22 cost is spread out for the enitre run of garments.

yes the front name has to be embroidered individually but is smaller and MUCH easier and cheaper to do.

that makes it crystal clear thanks andy :up:

ahhh , thanks makes sense

Yes Andy that does make perfect sense.

Would it be possible to do the name on the front slightly larger than the normal breast embroidery so that people can more easily see everyone's name? Not sure what impact this would have on the cost but this might be a way to appease the massessmile.gif, kind of a middle road.

Just a thought Andy, i think it would look better screen printed on the front as well as the back. We had hoodies done for work and we had the discussion for embroidery front and screen back and we all agreed it would look better having it the same 'printing' both sides...it also works out cheaper!!

I love the 2nd design....are they men's sizes or women's sizes? i may want one! And colour of hoody, would it be cheaper for us all to get them in the same colour, or can we pick what colour we want?

(sorry if stepping on toes!)

Guest Spider_Crazy_Removed

The main reason I wont go screen is it can be affected by washing AKA certain washing tabs and temps same as the iron on ones.

Peter x

Just a thought Andy, i think it would look better screen printed on the front as well as the back. We had hoodies done for work and we had the discussion for embroidery front and screen back and we all agreed it would look better having it the same 'printing' both sides...it also works out cheaper!!

I love the 2nd design....are they men's sizes or women's sizes? i may want one! And colour of hoody, would it be cheaper for us all to get them in the same colour, or can we pick what colour we want?

(sorry if stepping on toes!)

Screen printing the names on the front would present the same problem as needing a separate screen for each person.

The main reason I wont go screen is it can be affected by washing AKA certain washing tabs and temps same as the iron on ones.

Peter x

Most modern screen prints aren't as affected as the old one used to be. Mainly tumble dryers are the only things that affect them and if dried inside out it takes a lot of drying to affect them. I know they used to be infamous for cracking and peeling but things have moved on a bit.

right peeps i will have a FULL costing on BOTH hoodies tomorrow!!!!!!

for sizes and colours please see the link to shirtworks

again screen printing on the front will cost £22 PER PERSON, NOT INCLUDING GARMENT!!!!!!!

pm sarah with your orders please

kelly

Screen printing the names on the front would present the same problem as needing a separate screen for each person.

Most modern screen prints aren't as affected as the old one used to be. Mainly tumble dryers are the only things that affect them and if dried inside out it takes a lot of drying to affect them. I know they used to be infamous for cracking and peeling but things have moved on a bit.

Couldn't have put it better myself. biggrin.gif

Shirtworks provide these type garments to :-

The Police

Fire brigade

St. Johns Ambulance

All the Oxford Universities and Colleges.

They are designed to last and WILL withstand constant laundering.smile.gif